Monday 24 September 2007

Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Bar Girl ?

In the late 80's I was on holiday here with two pals who worked in Dubai. Max had made his money in construction and Russ was a well spoken ex Public School boy and career banker. Now Russ had a particular weakness for suspender belts and black stockings and he met the suspender belt of his life in Tahitian Queen. The wearer of the belt, Nid was anorexic and spotty but otherwise I guess fine, in Russ's eyes anyway. To my and Max's surprise the well bred Russ barfined Nid and dragged her off to his hotel for a night of passion.

The next day we all met up for lunch and nothing was seen of or said about Miss Nid. I suspect mainly because Max and myself didn't want to loose our appetite for lunch. After lunch, we followed our normal routine and headed north up 2nd Road to the snooker room over the bowling alley near Big C. The snooker hall was a decent place back then with most of the customers being moneyed Thai or Japanese. We'd been playing for about an hour and I was at the table with my back to the door when I heard the door creak open. The buzz of conversation in the room died and the only sound was the clip clop of stilettos on wood. With my back still to the door I looked up at Max and he had a look on his face that I can only describe as either fear or horror. I started to turn as Nid, wearing what appeared to be less material than the night before and waving a plastic card, announced to Russ and the room, "Look, here's my medical card, I told you I was clean". At this point Max and myself were trying to crawl under the snooker table and an unfazed Russ just stood there laughing.   

Twenty years on, Max and myself still talk about the Nid Incident and the feeling of shame we shared under the snooker table. Russ is still a friend but thankfully mongering in Brazil which is about as close to Thailand as we want him to get.

 

 

  Sierra Tangos

 

 

 

 

  • Armin Van Buuren at Narcissus - Call him what you want, but Armin Van Buuren is one of the most recognised trance producers in the world, and will show his " World Exclusive DJ set" here, in Bangkok on Thursday, 4th of October 2007 in the legendary Narcissus Club. The warm up will be on the hands of DJ Remy. Age 20+, I.D. Required. 10:00pm till late. Advanced tickets 800 baht, or 1,000 baht at the door

 

  • New bestiality restaurant lets you beat your meat - lurking underground in the heart of Tokyo's trendy Roppongi is a true heart of darkness - a members-only club that combines forbidden sex practices with the art of fine dining. Now, I know what you're thinking - if I didn't read about this in Japan's respected Mainichi Daily News, I would not have believed it - and I'm not sure I want to believe it. The gist of it is, members pay a hefty fee at the door to be allowed to... have sex with the animal of their choice - which is subsequently killed, cooked and served to the violator and his party for dinner! [via Inventorspot] Ed. Is that why, when you order a whole fish in a Thai restaurant, it comes with it's mouth open..........

 

 

  • TV Schedule Of Major Sporting Events - link to the TV schedule for major sporting events such as the IRB Rugby World Cup, English Premier League, F1 Grand Prix, Cricket and Euro 2008 qualifiers. I may be late to the party but games shown as delayed on my schedule are actually being televised live on UBC Channel 29.

 

 

  • A guy enters a bar carrying an alligator. He says to the patrons, “Here’s a deal. I’ll open this alligator’s mouth and place my genitals inside. The gator will close his mouth for one minute, then open it, and I’ll remove my unit unscathed. If it works, everyone buys me a drink.” The crowd agrees. The guy drops his pants and puts his privates in the gator’s mouth. Gator closes mouth. After a minute, the guy grabs a beer bottle and bangs the gator on the top of its head. The gator opens wide, and he removes his genitals unscathed. Everyone buys him a drink. Then he says: “I’ll pay anyone $100 who’s willing to give it a try.” After a while, a hand goes up in the back of the bar. It’s a woman. “I’ll give it a try,” she says, “but you have to promise not to hit me on the head with the beer bottle.”

 

 

 

 

  • Russian Wedding - Must be the Stoli !!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment