Tuesday 1 April 2008

Draconian Flickr - Thanks For Everything

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Flickr Customer Care.
Flickr account "23780145@N02" was deleted by Flickr staff
for violating our Terms of Service and Community
Guidelines.
www.flickr.com/guidelines.gne
Flickr reserves the right to terminate your account without
warning at any time.
Regards,
Do

 

The question is would it have hurt them to give me a warning so I could put my house in order rather than taking the extreme action of deleting my Flickr account and all the underlying image links to my blog. 

I don't think my offence was adult content, it was possibly that I had forgotten to flag my images as 'adult' to keep them out of reach of prying minors. I say possibly cause I'm not entirely sure what my offence was. As I mentioned in my last post I have set up a new Flickr account for new posts but the danger is I will make the same mistake again.

If you are a serious blogger then using hosted services like Google Blogger and Flickr is fraught with peril. Your are never in control of your own destiny and can be shut down at any time by some minion at the other side of the world because his values aren't your values. Some months ago, Google shut down my Picasa account because of the adult content yet the same Google support a Met-Art Google gadget which I ran on my blog for a while and which shows full frontal nudity. Open heart surgery and all. Go figure.

The bottom line is I'm feeling pretty pissed off right now and not in the mood for blogging. I'll leave you with a few girls and a couple or three jokes and get back to you in a few days when some lovely has blown my pipes and got my blogging juices flowing again.

 

Sierra Tangos

 

sentire02.jpg

 

 charmane1.jpg

 

tiffany7.jpg

 

 meagan5.jpg

 

  • A trucker goes into the truck stop restaurant and orders a bowl of chicken noodle soup. After eating a little bit of it he finds a hair in it. He starts yelling and cussing, then storms out of there. The waitress follows him across the street to the whorehouse. She tells the Madam to watch the son-of-a-bitch because he stiffed her on the tab and tip. So the Madam goes into his room, and there he is with his head buried between the prostitute's legs. "LOOK AT YOU!" she screams. "You wouldn't pay for that bowl of soup because of one lousy hair and now you got whole mouth full of em!" He slowly pulls his head out from between the girls legs and says, "Yeah, and I'll tell you something else. If I find a noodle in here I ain't payin' for this som' bitch neither!" 

 

  • After nearly 45 years of marriage, a couple were lying in bed one evening, when the wife felt her husband begin to fondle her in ways he hadn't done in quite some time. It almost tickled as his fingers started at her neck, and then began moving down past the small of her back. He then caressed her shoulders and neck, slowly worked his hand down over her breasts, stopping just over her lower stomach.

He then proceeded to place his hand on her left inner arm, caressed past the side of her breast again, working down her side, passed gently over her buttock and down her leg to her calf. Then, he proceeded up her inner thigh, stopping just at the uppermost portion of her leg. He continued in the same manner on her right side, then suddenly stopped, rolled over and became silent.

As she had become quite aroused by this caressing, she asked in a loving voice, 'Honey that was wonderful, why did you stop?'

'I found the remote,' he mumbled.

 

  • A recent scientific study found that women find different male faces attractive depending on where they are in their menstrual cycle.

For example, when a woman is ovulating she will prefer a man with rugged, masculine features.

However when she is menstruating, she prefers a man doused in petrol and set on fire, with scissors stuck in his eye and a cricket stump shoved up his backside.

 

  • Pattaya Rag's nought but a spit in the ocean but I have to say that I'm chuffed to have got it up to 11,000 page hits a month. My idea was to stop blogging when the hits stalled but they just keep growing. Some people need to get a life...... Maybe I'm one of them......

sitemeter5.jpg

 

No comments:

Post a Comment