Thursday 24 February 2011

Survey results for Falang men on Thai women

I like to thank the 28 people who took the time to fill out the survey.

As I said at the outset, the survey was a bit of fun but the results from the small set surprised me a little. Basically, it would appear we love Thai women for their natural beauty and not their gymnastic ability. When you consider the respondents are probably here for the girls then I would have thought bedroom Olympics would have scored higher marks.

Not surprisingly, (to me at least), money management and support of family scored poorly in the survey.

The category receiving the most maximum scores, (10's), was "their ability to make the old and ugly feel wanted". Nine in total so I can only assume 9 respondents are either old or ugly or both!!!!! 

Mark H. was the most generous scorer awarding nine maximum points for the ten categories. Mark, all I can say is I would like to meet your wife/girlfriend. Even better, her sister!!!!  

Maybe next I should do a survey of Thai Girls On Falang Men but I'll definitely give more thought to the questions on that one.

Again thanks for playing.
Ed.

Posted via email

1 comment:

  1. Think my browser was playing up when I voted
    Mark H

    ReplyDelete