Thursday 10 March 2011

Top 10 Wittiest Chat Up Lines

Chatup

1. You're ugly but you intrigue me - 12.85 per cent

2. Put your crash helmet on, you're going through the headboard - 8.75 per cent

3. Do you believe in love at first sight...or do I have to walk by again? - 8.30 per cent

4. I'm not Fred Flintstone but I can make your bedrock! - 7.95 per cent

5. Are you free tonight, or will it cost me? - 6.60 per cent

6. Grab yer coat, you've pulled - 6.55 per cent

7. I had a dream about you last night; you owe me a set of sheets - 6.40 per cent

8. I must be dancing with the devil, because you're hot as hell - 6.30 per cent

9. Excuse me do you know how much a polar bear weighs? NO! Me Neither but it breaks the ice - 5.05 per cent

10. Is that a ladder in your tights or a stairway to heaven? - 4.50 per cent

via The Sun


Pattaya Rag

pattaya_rag_logo

Posted via email

No comments:

Post a Comment