Tuesday 12 April 2011

Pre-cooked Sushi

Throughout my life I've always excelled at being wise after the event and today is no exception. 

Mushroomcloud

I'm wondering what Einstein approved the siting of nuclear reactors in an earthquake zone. Is there no World body that rules on issues like this because it's an issue that impacts the whole world. Seems to me like there's more red tape to opening a restaurant in the west than opening a nuclear power station... I guess when money talks, common sense walks......

At the time of the Chernobyl disaster it was stated that plutonium contamination will poison the earth for 24,400 years, How's that work for the sea. One things for sure I'd like to know where the sea currents are taking the radio active spill. I don't want to return home from Jomtien Beach with a glow on!!!!!

Don't PANICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.

Posted via email

No comments:

Post a Comment