Monday 1 August 2011

Champagne A Go Go is giving me sleepless nights...

I've found that if I post about my favourite places in town then they don't stay favourite for very long. 'Fat wallets' move in and ruin the place. Well that or something even worse, handsome young guys move in who think they're masters of the universe. Well, the Pattaya universe maybe..... Deport the lot of 'em I say.....

Anyway, confession time. I've been holding out on you on a particular favourite and it's giving me sleepless nights..... honest.

Champers

Champagne A Go Go in L.K. Metro is one of the busiest bars off Walking Street so it's known to many. What's not openly discussed is the amount of talent working their day shift. I reckon they have 5 girls that are as good as anything in town, day or night. Stunners and I'm not using that epithet loosely like people do when describing Red Nose Ferguson as a 'great' manager. Vomit! These girls stand comparison to any in town. Catching them at work might be the tricky part as R & R accommodation is provided off premises. You could always fall in with the doors at 2.00pm. Enjoy.

Disclaimer - I don't own shares in Champagne, in fact I don't even know the owners. That said, mine's an Heineken...... 


pattaya_rag_logo

Posted via email

6 comments:

  1. Champagne A Go Go is indeed a favorite place...and btw, not all the handsome young guys think they're masters of the universe...
    cheers..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well after reading your blog in this go go bar I went and had a look ? Yes there are sure some cuties in there the manager was a nice lad as well made sure he let us know he was a burnley fan poor him but great company I told a few more lads about this soi lk where they never go so I think soon this will be a mini soi cowboy ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best afternoon place in town they are stunning yep

    ReplyDelete
  4. Champagne a go go in LK Metro is about 10 to 15 min walk from Walking street,crossing second road and down to soi Diana and to the left just before you reach soi Bukao.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not any more, it's dropped right off in there - hot girls are few and far between - seems like most of them have moved to the new bars on Soi LK....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well it defiantly is in my opinion the best place anywhere the girls are lovely

    ReplyDelete