Tuesday 29 April 2008

News

  • The Chonburi Travel Fair 2008 is being held at Central Festival Centre in North Pattaya from today until May 5

  • It's the World Tattoo Arts Festival & Exhibition in Pattaya from May 16-18.

  • The Pattaya Beer Garden, a home for stray freelancers, opened today behind the Siren Beer Bar complex

  • Thursday, May 1 is the Labour Day holiday so expect to pay weekend rates for your round of golf. It could have been a busy weekend in Pattaya with Bangkokians taking a 4 day break (Thu - Sun) but I suspect the 24 hour booze ban from 6.00pm Saturday will put them off. Another opportunity missed.

  • I completed my Windows XP SP 3 installation in 1.5 hours without a single glitch and everything has been running just fine for the last 12 hours. I think I can stop holding my breath now. Can't see any obvious differences of a cosmetic nature but will no doubt find a thing or two when I dive under the hood.

  • Is nothing sacred. In a twist on the recent string of sex tapes of Hollywood's young stars, Vivid Entertainment plans to release what it says is a film from the vaults of classic rock: a sex film supposedly of Jimi Hendrix. (Ed. Could this be Weekend At Jimi's). [via HuffPo]


  • Shell's profits soar 25% as a result of record oil prices. It's good to know there's an up side to the high pump prices!!!