- The U.S. Embassy issued the following news release - Thailand, Singapore, Japan, Indonesia, and the United States today announced their participation in the Cobra Gold exercise to be held in Thailand from May 8-21, 2008.
- As reported yesterday, the Pattaya Beer Garden is now open.
They're running an original promotion to get the place started. Freelancers will be bused in in groups between 3.00pm - 5.00pm and 9.00pm - 11.00pm for free food. To tempt you mongers along to check out the girls, drinks will be Bt30 only between these times. No catch, Bt30 is for soft drinks, draft/bottled beers and spirits. If you are tempted to buy a girl a drink, that will also set you back Bt30. It's a steal, it's a deal, it's the sale of the effing century....
- Raimon Land Top of the Gulf (TOG) Regatta which will be held from May 1-5 off the Ocean Marina Yacht Club. More than 200 craft are expected to take part in the event with some of the world's top-class sailors converging on the Ocean Marina.
- 70% of Thai women cannot achieve orgasm - (Ed. They've all stayed in the Metropole at one time of another!) A recent global sex survey found that 70 per cent of Thai women cannot achieve orgasm. Others reach orgasm through masturbation or having sex with another woman, while 79 per cent of Thai men climax during sex, according to research by condom manufacturer Durex.
The survey was conducted in 26 countries and questioned 26,000 respondents about their sexual behaviour and attitudes. It revealed that 54 per cent of Thai couples cannot reach orgasm, while Italians, Spanish, Mexicans and South Africans are the most likely to climax almost every time, at 66 per cent. Only 24 per cent of Chinese couples achieve orgasm and the Japanese recorded 27 per cent. [via The Nation]
- Why is it every nut has a link to Pattaya - Police are going through past court papers in a bid to confirm the allegations. They are also looking into reports that Fritzl took several "men's vacations" in Thailand with friends in the 1990s. As his daughter and their kids languished in their dungeon, he enjoyed the beach and shopping in markets at Pattaya - well known for its sex tourist trade. [via DailyRecord]
- Brazilian football star Ronaldo has been caught up in a sex scandal with three cross-dressing prostitutes. Does he dribble before he shoots for the brown g'hole I wonder?
- Any Grand Theft Auto fans out there? If there are, you already know Grand Theft Auto 4
(GTA) launched at midnight last night and you probably already have your hands on a copy of the game. The game is receiving rave reviews and for the first time, it has been launched for two platforms at the same time, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.