Sunday 19 September 2010

On The Town with Casnovy, Sapphire and Paris

I did a tour of Walking Street on Friday and a couple of bars left a good impression on me.

Casnovy has added two jacussis at the Street end of the bar since I was last there and the place was really buzzing. Lots of staff and lots of customers. Only negative was bottled beer at Bt120/-.












I got to Sapphire  Club, (Soi 15), after Alexey's party had finished but the place was still great fun. The girls were extremely friendly and game for a laugh. Will definately get a second opinion of the place the next time I am down that way.

Paris in Soi Diamond has re-opened and was packed with staff but had few customers. It's a bar that seems to be off most people's GPS but just as with Sapphire, it's a bar that's worth a beer of your time.


Generally, I thought the Street was pretty busy and I think the Eid Holiday may have something to do with that. I reckon thinks will start to quieten down a bit now and we should soon be entering a period where the 'old boys' are once again 'sexy men'!

1 comment:

  1. We crossed paths I guess at Sapphire. Sounds like you came in much later than me. Alex's vodka pouring did me in.

    ReplyDelete