Wednesday 28 December 2011

Best of Smartphone Apps

A slight change in tack for me. It's seems like every man and his dog is posting about Smartphone apps this week so I thought I'd join the wuffs and summarise the best of the articles for your edification.....

I'll start with a topic of interest to most Rag readers, The Top 8 Free Apps You Should Know If You Love Beer

One link that is worth your time is Daily App Deals which details daily deals on apps for all the major phone OS'.

A new site on the block is the Android Central Wallpaper Gallery and you can find out more at Introducing The Android Central Wallpaper Gallery

The remaining links deal with 'Best Of' lists but are still worth a look:

Hope you can find something you like or I've wasted my time.......

Ed

pattaya_rag_logo


Posted via email

No comments:

Post a Comment