Sunday 27 January 2013

Early evening at Showgirls, Pattaya





Called in Showgirls early last night, around 7.30pm, to see the Greatest Bar Boss in the World, (who said that), and was mightily impressed with the talent on display. Day shift was getting ready to ship out and the night shift was drifting in in civvies. Got to say some of them looked cracking with their clothes on. I know, I'm getting old. Highly recommend a sunset beer, both shifts in the bar and still Happy Hour. 



The place was buzzing and had been all day by all accounts. Got sat with Andy and the ever entertaining author, Tony Crossley. Tony was on top form and had us laughing at his take on the farang in Thailand. He has a new book coming out any day but I've forgotten the title. Oh s%$t. No, that's not the title. Tony, please remind me about the book and it's release date. It was a long night and my memories not what it was. Think I lent Andy Bt1,000 though.... remember that......

No comments:

Post a Comment