Friday 27 September 2013

Pattaya Rag Blog - more changes

After my total failure yesterday to 'sell' an update to the content of the Pattaya Rag Girls tab on the Rag blog, I'm back again with another sales pitch. I can't do any worse surely........ famous last words....

I've added a new page to the blog which aggregates all Pattaya Rag related posts on the major social  networks, (see image below). It's a good place to see what you've missed whilst you were sleeping/working, (same thing for some), or a good place to go if you want to share a Rag post but can't remember where you saw it. Just click on the 'Rag on Social Media' tab at the top of this page.



I reckon it's a better presentation of Rag posts than you'll find on Facebook. Just my opinion.

Feel free to ignore this post too....

No comments:

Post a Comment