Sunday 16 May 2010

Pattaya venues showing televised World Cup matches with commentary

The number of Pattaya bars/pubs/restaurants showing football matches will run in to the hundreds. In fact the bars not showing matches will be a smaller number than the ones that are.















The problem is many bars mute the commentary and play music for the girls (I assume). So what if you want to hear the commentary in air conditioned comfort. Now that would be a much shorter list of bars.

Venues I know of that show football matches with commentary and have a.c. are:
  • Gulliver's at the north end of Beach Road
  • Shenanigan's, The Avenue and Jomtien
  • Tim's Bar, 2nd Road (room behind go-go)
Not a lengthy list I know but I spend most of my time between 2nd Road and the sea. If you know of a venue with commentary/a.c. not listed above, then please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Sportsman Soi 13

    ReplyDelete
  2. tims bar 2nd rd,great choice of huge wall screens to watch,great place!

    ReplyDelete