Monday 24 May 2010

Truevisions UBC Hi-Def for Sports and Movies

Truevisions UBC Hi-Def feed covers 2 channels only. One for sports and one for movies.

Benefits include:
  • 5 x picture resolution (program prroviders will upscale non hi-def material)
  • Dolby Digital surround (selected programs only)
  • Wide screen 16:9 aspect ratio

The Hi-Def service is for Platinum and Gold subscribers only.


On a Thai language poster advertising the service it looked to me as if the cost of the Hi-Def service is an extra Bt590/- per month which I guess is for the digital decoder. Don't hold me to this as my Thai language skills are basic, If you are interested in Hi-Def , please  phone 02-7252525 or call in to your local Truevisions shop to see a demo of the Hi-Def service.  

Pattaya Rag

 

Posted via email

2 comments:

  1. I am thinking of subscribing. Do you know if your old true vision box can be kept as an extra feed, as in a bedroom for example?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure you'll have to pay a monthly fee to keep your old box.

    ReplyDelete