Wednesday 13 March 2013

Volare Italian & Thai Restaurant, Pattaya

I ate lunch today in Volare's Italian & Thai Restaurant at the corner of Soi Buakhao and Soi 15, (the soi that runs behind The Avenue Mall).



I ordered, Tea, (Bt50), Bruschetta Pomodoro (Bt85) and Spaghetti Amatriaciana (Bt190).

The first thing I noticed was the portions were slightly larger and priced slightly less than the competition.

Take the pot of tea for instance. It cost Bt50 but I got 3 full cups from the pot and the cup was more a mug than a cup. The Bruschetta was also large for Bt85 and tasted delicious. Finally, the spaghetti dish. It came with bread and Parmesan cheese, was again large for the price in my opinion and oh so filling.... and oh so tasty.......

At Volare, you have the option of sitting indoors in A.C. or outdoors on the deck at shaded tables. Al fresco seemed more popular whilst I was there and judging by the number of Farang/Thai couples eating there, the Thai food must also be good.

This restaurant is a keeper for me. I will definitely be eating there again which is all you need to know. Get in there, you won't be disappointed.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review, and I will give it a try on the back of it.

    But thats hardly what you could call Bruschetta ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any contact mail address for this place?

    ReplyDelete