Sunday 18 October 2009

Philosophy

1. I'm nobody, nobody is perfect, and therefore I'm perfect.
2. If I save time, when do I get it back?
3. Take my advice, I don't use it anyway
4. War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's Left.
5. Best way to prevent hangover is to stay drunk
6. A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where train stops. On my desk, I have a work station... what more can I say.
7. If it's true that we are here to help others, then, what exactly are the others here for?
8. The Best of Proverbs : Should women have children after 35? No, 35 children are enough
9. Living on Earth may be expensive...but it includes an annual free trip around the Sun.
10. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
11. Alcohol Kills Slowly. So what? Who's in a hurry?

Posted via email from Pattaya Post

No comments:

Post a Comment