Tuesday 2 February 2010

Golf Sayings

I was three over. One over a house, one over a patio, and one over a swimming pool.
~ George Brett
Actually, the only time I ever took out a one-iron was to kill a tarantula. And I took a 7 to do that.
~ Jim Murray
The only sure rule in golf is - he who has the fastest cart never has to play the bad lie..
~ Mickey Mantle
Sex and golf are the two things you can enjoy even if you're not good at them
~ Kevin Costner
After all these years, it's still embarrassing for me to play on the American golf tour. Like the time I asked my caddie for a sand wedge and he came back ten minutes later with a ham on rye.
~ Chi Chi Rodriguez
Swing hard in case you hit it.
~ Dan Marino
While playing golf today I hit two good balls. I stepped on a rake.
~ Henny Youngman
If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball..
~ Jack Lemmon
You can make a lot of money in thi s game. Just ask my ex-wives. Both of them are so rich that neither of their husbands work..
~ Lee Trevino

Posted via email from Pattaya Post

No comments:

Post a Comment