Saturday 13 February 2010

ZooLoo


I opened a ZooLoo account a while back but never really got hooked so ignored it until today when I received a mail from them saying ZooLoo was out of beta. I couldn't even remember what ZooLoo was about so I went to their site today for a refresher and I was quite impressed.
Zooloo is your Internet life in one place. As you can see (almost) from the image, it aggregates Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr, E-mail, (including Yahoo), plus others and allows you to post status updates to most of the same. It gives you your own web site which for me is pattayarag.zooloo.com, (not using it yet). You could dismiss it as an iGoogle clone but for me it goes much further and you could lose a couple of days of your life just checking out what it will do.
In ZooLoo's own words:
Using ZooLoo will change the way you use the Internet.
ZooLoo is built around your own domain name providing you one place to create, connect and control anything on the Web, including your own site, social networks, personal dashboard, widgets, news from anywhere on the Web and more.
Getting started on ZooLoo is free and sign up takes only a few seconds...
Worth a look if you want everything in one place.
Ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment