Tuesday 23 March 2010

Learn Thai The Fon's Way

A few years back I spent about 6 months at the AUA Uni in Bangkok learning Thai. After 6 months, I went to work outside Thailand and never followed up on learning Thai when I came back.

Of late, as I wander the web, I keep coming across positive references to Learn Thai The Fon's Way. It sort of reawakened my interest in learning Thai but to the point that it was always something I would do tomorrow. Well tomorrow arrived today and I'm suitably impressed with what I've found at Fon's Way

 

Fon's Way is to produce Thai lessons on Youtube from her toilet. Yes, her toilet and you get the feeling she's struggling to keep her fun side in check as she records the vids. That, or maybe she just wants to use the loo..... Regardless, her lessons are easy to follow and fun which always works for me. If you've any interest in learning Thai, then Fon's is a great place to start. 

If you become a fan of Fon then you may want to check out her fun side at jaideetv.

Posted via email from Pattaya Post

No comments:

Post a Comment