Monday 8 March 2010

Mix 88.5FM

For me the best local, Engish language radio station is Mix 88.5FM. They provide regular updates on upcoming Pattaya events and even have the BBC World Service News on the hour, every hour.   


What about the music you say. Well for me it's perfect. Classic's from the '80s and '90s and modern hits. Something for everyone unless you're 'raving'.....

What I find particularly surprising is you can advertise your business/product for as little as BT10,000/- a month. This will get you 120 advert spots which works out at 4 a day. Sounds good to me when a 4 x 5 advert in a weekly newspaper can cost Bt10,000/-.

E-mail Russell Jay at russell@soundzgood.biz if you want more information on the various commercial packages on offer at 88.5FM.

Posted via email from Pattaya Post

2 comments:

  1. Tried to find a way to contact the station and cannot find one, so excuse me for contacting your e-mail. I just want to express my annoyance about the real estate folks ALWAYS referring to the cost in square meters. It really bugs me, as I do not want to carry around a calculator. Like homes and condos in other countries, they all vary and all have a starting price and it is NOT in meters; it is a set price. Why not the same here: i.e. This condo/home costs this much and that one that much, instead of this square meter baloney. Thanks for allowing me this 'grandstand'. Keep up the good work. I have lived here for 11 years (permanently). Hyde Parke Jomtein

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY NO BBC NEWS TODAY AT 2:00PM? Instead we heard 5 minutes of a radio play! And no acknowledgement of the blunder!

    Roy Copeland, a listener.

    ReplyDelete