Friday 27 November 2009

Build up to high season

I was coming in to town from Chonburi late this afternoon and there was plenty of traffic on the roads heading in the same direction. Not for my Mia Noi I hope but you never know.....

It's the Eid holiday in the Muslim world so that may have something to do with it, with many expats chosing to spend the Eid here. It's also a long weekend next weekend for the King's birthday, (Monday Dec 7 off), so expect the boys from Bangkok to be in town in big numbers.

Two busy weekends to get us in to December and the high season proper. Fingers crossed the politicians and activists don't do anything stupid until well in to 2010. I think the hoteliers, reaturanteurs and bar-keeps deserve a full on high season to top up the coffers.

In fact, I'll drink to that. Chok Dee.  

Posted via email from Pattaya Post

No comments:

Post a Comment