Saturday 20 April 2013

Can't pull in England? Buy a Thai girl, he told me


‘You should go to Thailand,’ he said finally. ‘The birds are different over there.’


 ‘You should go to Thailand,’ he said finally. ‘The birds are different over there.’ ‘Different?’ I said. ‘How’s that?’ ‘Ever been?’ he said. I shook my head. ‘Oh, mate,’ he said, anguished.
Then he fell silent again, momentarily lost in a private fantasy. His Thailand experiences were obviously so rich and varied he hardly knew where to begin. Nor could he quite put his finger on that particular aspect of Thai women that made them so very different from our English ones. ‘They’re just different, that’s all,’ he explained. ‘They don’t muck about.’ And they don’t cost much? I said, happy to show I was not entirely ignorant about the subject. ‘Yeah, yeah, you buy them,’ he said. ‘Where don’t you? But I don’t mean that.’

Read the full article at The Spectator.

Thanks to Frankie Francis for the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment