Thursday 24 September 2009

BTIT Part 3

Can't think of anything in Part 3 that didn't make Thailand look bad. From Lady-Boys drugging customers, to tourists being scammed, to poor local driving standards, to being judged guilty before a court appearance. All damning stuff. Not surprised BTIT's director has left the country. I suspect Howard might be also regreting his involvement. Did our friendly Tourist Policeman strike the pick-pocket? Sadly no action replay or John Dykes to talk me through that one but it looked like a yellow card offence to me.

I think the Pattaya Ghost hit the nail on the head when he blogged something to the effect that the director must have been dreaming if he thought he could do a 'cops' series in Thailand without making the country look bad. My words not PG's, (he says it better), but the message is roughly the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment