Saturday 12 September 2009

Favourite Bars

One of my favourite bars, Club Blu, has already appeared on the Rag and another fav is Utoo Bar opposite Alcazar. Given the number of bars in town, I reckon I could count my favs on the fingers of one hand. Yes, I visit many more bars but that's just to make sure I'm not missing out.

My favs are bars that always provide quality service, have engaging staff without the hassle, have a good vibe, (a word from the 60's - my Dad used to use it) and friendly barkeeps. Let's not mention the music, eh.......  Anyway, Utoo Bar scores large in all these areas and the photos are of just a few of their ladies. Enjoy. Let's not mention the Welsh, eh......

See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from Pattaya Post

No comments:

Post a Comment