Saturday 15 September 2007

Opening Ceremony - Siam Country Club Old Course

Her Royal Highness Princess Soamsawalee performed the opening ceremony for the Siam Country Club Pattaya Old Course on September 7. The course has been completely renovated from tee to green but the layout remains unchanged. The clubhouse facilities have also received a complete face-lift to provide a modern, relaxing atmosphere overlooking the 18th green. To commemorate the renovations, the name of Siam Country Club has now been changed to Siam Country Club Pattaya Old Course.

At the same time, a new 18-hole course to be named Siam Country Club Pattaya Plantation is currently being laid out on a 670-rai area and will be completed next year.


Sierra Tangos


  • Jester's Party Night, tonight, (Sat) 6.00pm at Jameson's - Don't miss it

  • TV Schedule Of Major Sporting Events - link to the TV schedule for major sporting events such as the IRB Rugby World Cup, English Premier League, F1 Grand Prix, Cricket and Euro 2008 qualifiers. Note: The Twenty20 Cricket World Cup starts today in South Africa and although it's not shown in the schedule it may get some coverage on the Sophon Indian or Australian channels. The only way to find out is to tune in.

  • Clean Up Temporary Junk Files On Your Hard Drive

You can always use another tool to clean up the junk on your computer, and Wise Disk Cleaner helps you do just that.

The free program locates and deletes temporary files that are created by many applications (but then never deleted), backup files that you don't need anymore, log files, and error files. It identifies them based on their file extension.

You can have Wise Disk Cleaner run automatically or manually as well as whether to delete junk files permanently or just send them to the Recycle Bin. I recommend you look through the "junk" files that Wise Disk Cleaner detects in case it unwisely flags something that you want to keep. Ed. On my system it found 10,052 junk files totaling 1.8GB. Also, not sure why you would want to load it automatically. Running it manually once every 3 months should be more than enough.


  • Do you think these guys have been to Pattaya? An extract of the lyrics of "I Wanna Love You" follow. I'll try and get the English version next time!!:
Konvict...Muzik...and you know we a front.
I see you windin' n' grindin' up on that pole
I know you see me lookin' at you and you already know
I wanna fuck you, you already know
I wanna fuck you, you already know

Money in the air as mo feel, grab you by your coat tail, take you to the motel, ho sale,
don't tell, won't tell, baby say I don't talk Dogg but she told on me, oh well,
take a picture wit' me, what the flick gon' do, baby stick to me & Ima stick on you,
if you pick me then Ima pick on you, d-o-double ggin and I'm here to put this dick on you,
I'm stuck on pussy n' yours is right, wrip ridin' them poles and them doors is tight,

and Ima get me a shot for the end of the night cuz pussy is pussy and baby your pussy for life.


  • Three gay men died, and were going to be cremated. Their lovers happened to be at the funeral home at the same time, and were discussing what they planned to do with the ashes.

The first man said, "My Benny loved to fly, so I'm going up in a plane and scatter his ashes in the sky."

The second man said, "My Carl was a good fisherman, so I'm going to scatter his ashes in our favorite lake."

The third man said, "My Jim was such a good lover, I think I'm going to dump his ashes in a pot of chili, so he can tear my ass up just one more time.


  • Pattaya Cayotes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment