Living in central Pattaya near 3rd Road, I used to get a least two deliveries per week but for the last few months, I'm lucky to see Postman Pat once a week. Is this simply a case of Pattaya using the same number of posties for an ever growing number of post boxes or are the posties on a go-slow. I suppose given where we are that should read on a go-slower!! Anybody know what's happening?
Around 11:30pm Thursday night, my TOT ADSL went phut. I was rushing around trying to put my Friday blog post to bed and nothing. Link down until 1.15am. Now of late, TOT's ADSL has hardly been reliable, it drops out for 5 - 10mins several times a day but Thursday was different, a 2 hour web blackout. The problem is of course that after normal working hours it's difficult to get any response from TOT. Hey, it's difficult enough in office hours to get a response so maybe I shouldn't be too critical of their after hours service. This may be the kiss of death for your provider but does anybody in Pattaya have a service that's reliable and fast. Please share the info and I'll pass it on in my next post.
- A great place to start the evening is at the Volk Cocktail Bar in front of LK Metropole on Soi Diana. This mobile bar, a converted VW van, serves the best Long Island Iced Teas in town for just 70 Baht. Just a couple of teas are all you need to start the evening with a buzz.
- The 43rd Petangue World Championship has started at Pattaya Indoor Stadium and will finish on 23 Sept 07. Athletes from 55 countries are taking part. Athletes ?
- Japanese AV Star - Honoka
- nCleaner is a system cleaner that allows you to clean both your system and applications, free more disk space, boost your system's speed and get more stability and privacy protection. I currently use several utilities to perform these tasks.
nCleaner contains an advanced system and application cleaner with over 90 cleaning items available, a Registry Cleaner, a Tweak Manager, an advanced Startup Manager, a Junk Finder, a Free Space Shredder, a System Resource Monitor a System Adviser, supports logging and statistics as well as advanced Scheduling.
nCleaner has the best cleaning ration on the market due to an advance detection algorithm, also providing security and stability. With nCleaner you can free up to 2 GB of unnecessary disk space. nCleaner supports and handles all major Internet browsers including Microsoft Internet Explorer (and all derived browsers like Avast), Mozilla Firefox, Netscape and Opera. It also supports and handles all major Instant Messaging applications like Yahoo Messenger, Windows MSN Messenger, ICQ, AOL and Skype, office applications, and system items.
Remove unnecessary files like log files and left behind files and registry entries, scan the registry and remove invalid entries to increase performance and stability, and apply performance and privacy related tweaks to your Windows system.
nCleaner also offers memory management, advanced schedule options, real time system resources monitoring, system tweak manger, startup manager, loging options, automatic updater, plugin options, custom clean, advanced statistics and many other features.
nCleaner is great. Enough said. If you do not have it already go get it right now.
- TV Schedule Of Major Sporting Events - link to the TV schedule for major sporting events such as the IRB Rugby World Cup, English Premier League, F1 Grand Prix, Cricket and Euro 2008 qualifiers.
- One day a 12-year old boy was walking down the street when a car pulled up beside him and the window was wound down. "I'll give you a bag of lollies if you get in the car", said the male driver. "No way, get stuffed", replied the boy. How about a bag of lollies and £10?" asked the driver. "I said no way", replied the irritated youngster. "What about a bag of lollies and FIFTY QUID, eh?" quizzed the driver, still rolling slowly to keep up with the walking boy. "No, I'm not getting in the fricken car!" answered the boy. "OK, I know what you want, I'll give you £100 and a bag of lollies", the driver offered. "NO," screamed the boy. "What will it take to get you into the car?" asked the driver with a long sigh. The boy replied, "Listen Dad, you bought the Skoda, you live with it."