Roong Reung's Blue and White coach service departs from the airport bus depot to Pattaya Nua station at the following times: 8 AM, 11 AM, 3 PM and 7 PM . The Ticket office window is in the airport bus station. Price 106 Baht.
Bell Travel runs buses to the new airport each day from Pattaya Nua Bus Station (ticket office bungalow in the car park to right) at 06:00, 09:00, 11:00, 13:00, 15:00, 17:00 and 19:00. Tickets are 200Baht if you are picked up from home by the Bell Travel minibus or 150 Baht if you make your own way to the Pattaya Nua Bus Station.
Bell Travel run buses from Level 1, Door 7 of the airport terminal to Pattaya at 0800, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600 and 1800. On arrival, contact their airport rep on 089–449-8843 to ensure a smooth transit from plane to bus. [via Pattaya Expats Club]
- Sisterz A-Go-Go, Walking Street, will have it's soft opening on 6 September. Every night happy hour from 8.00pm - 9.00pm, drinks 35Baht
- Sampanh Insurance Company goes bust - Check your policies, you might be driving without cover
- San Miguel Party Night at the Buffalo Bar, 3rd Road, on Fri 14th September to celebrate Mamasan Sandy's birthday. Live band, lovely ladies and S.T. rooms. What more could you want?
- Tune into the new Pattaya People radio station, Yes2Day. Broadcasting on 96.0 FM, the station features golden oldies music - Elvis to The Supremes
- Japanese AV Star - Maria Ozawa
- Find MP3s with SkreemR - Music search engine SkreemR turns up a nice selection of MP3 files from all over the web whether you're looking for Mozart or Justin Timberlake. Pop in your favorite artist, song or album and get back links to MP3s (no other audio file format.) Note: A standard track is at least 3mb so ignore any search results of significantly smaller size.
A few search operators to know:
- Use + operator to pinpoint particular words, ex. my favorite song +extended +remix
- Use - operator to eliminate unwanted results, ex. my favorite song -live
- This was apparently in the Washington Post under the headline "Best Come Back Line Ever." In summary, the police arrested Patrick Lawrence, 22 year old white male resident of Dac ula, GA, in a pumpkin patch 11:38 p.m. on Friday night. On Monday, at the Gwinnett County courthouse, Lawrence was charged with lewd and lascivious behaviour, public indecency, and public intoxication. The suspect explained that as he was passing a pumpkin patch on his way home from a drinking session when he decided to stop, "You know how a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was no one around for miles or at least I thought there wasn't anyone around" he stated in a telephone interview. Lawrence went on to say that he pulled over to the side of the road, picked out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purpose, cut a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his alleged 'need.' "Guess I was really into it, you know?" he commented with evident embarrassment. In the process of doing the deed, Lawrence failed to notice an approaching police car and was unaware of his audience until officer Brenda T aylor approached him. "It was an unusual situation, that's for sure," said officer Taylor. "I walked up to Lawrence and he's just banging away at this pumpkin." Officer Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached Lawrence. "I said, "Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you're having sex with a pumpkin?" He froze and was clearly very surprised that I was there, and then he looked me straight in the face and said..... "A pumpkin? Fuck me..... is it midnight already??"
- Who needs glasses?