Saturday 25 August 2007

Disappearing Act At Pattaya Secrets Forum

I made a post at Pattaya Secrets Forum (PSF) early Friday morning about how Heaven's Above had been raided just hours after a PSF member had posted photos of a party at the very same place. I wasn't trying to criticise the forum or the member but I was raising a concern that the Plod might be monitoring the forum for leads. Not beyond the realms of possibility I thought. To be fair, from the photos posted, the guys were showing more arse than the girls but maybe that's all it takes. I logged on to Pattaya Secrets Forum Friday afternoon, some 11 hours later to find out what abuse I'd taken and my post had disappeared. Not moved, no message to say I've broken forum rules, nothing. What's that then, a system failure! Maybe the Mods are just worried the forum's popularity will drop if they have to ban photos from inside the bars. Maybe they think I'm trying to steal their members but I don't see how that can be when I'm not running a forum.

I was enjoying the PSF, they don't take themselves too seriously like the guys at Thai Visa but if they are just going to delete posts that don't suit them then I'm not so impressed. If a PSF Mod wants to put PSF's point of view, then please hit the comments link below and go for it.


Sierra Tangos

  • Winchester Re-Opening Party - Afternoon, Wednesday, 29 August 2007


  • Jester's Children's Fair & Family Day, Sunday, 9 September will be held at the Diana Garden Resort Driving Range in support of the Jesters “Care for Kids Charity Drive.” Several items will be auctioned off and there will be a raffle for many great prizes.

  • Jester's Party Night, Saturday, 15 September will kick off at 6pm at Jamison’s Irish Pub. There will be some fabulous prizes offered in the Grand Raffle Drawing.

  • Bangkok hotels delay opening - In Bangkok, several hotels have delayed the opening due to an economical slow down and decrease in tourism numbers. The Watt Hotel, The Crown Plaza Sukhumvit and Kempinski Hotel Siam Square are all postponing the opening of their doors. However, in Koh Samui, the Banyan Tree, Dusit Resort Samui, Four Seasons, Intercontinental, Melati Resort, Sofitel Nang Yaun and the Library are all set to open. [via Bangkok Recorder]

  • Deep Sea Fishing – Every Thursday the operators of Rod Betts boat, the Edina, offer a deep sea fishing trip departing at 6:00am and returning 5:30pm. The cost is 3,000 Baht, which covers equipment, bait, and lunch as well as tea, coffee, and water. For more information, contact them at 087-039-9353. [via Pattaya Expats Club]

  • Jack was about to marry Jill and his father took him to one side and said, "When I married your mother, the first thing I did when we got home was take off my trousers. I gave them to your mother and told her to put them on. When she did, they were enormous on her and she said to me that she couldn't possibly wear them, as they were too large". I told her, "of course they're too big. I wear the trousers in this family and I always will". "Ever since that day, we have never had a single problem." Jack took his father's advice and as soon as he got Jill alone after the wedding, he did the same thing; took off his trousers, gave them to Jill and told her to put them on. Jill said that the trousers were too big and she couldn't possibly wear them. "Exactly," replied Jack. "I wear the trousers in this relationship and I always will. I don't want you to forget that". Jill paused and removed her knickers and gave them to Jack. "Try these on," she said, so he tried them on but they were too small. "I can't possibly get into your knickers," said Jack. "Exactly," replied Jill, "and if you don't change your fucking attitude, you never will".


KazooToys.ComOne Card. One Price. Endless Fun!Gifts for Men: Click HereTry AuctionAds

Universal Swim Board Shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment