- Love Me Long Time - Google video about tourists and their Thai girlfriends on Koh Samui. Needless to say the tourists don't 'star' in this one......... Question. Why do many Thai girls look fugly in photos and videos??????
- Want to search on Google for MP3's or movies, then use the following query structure. Replace Artist Name and Movie Name with the name of the artist or movie you want:
- -inurl:htm -inurl:html intitle:index of mp3 Artist Name
- -inurl:htm -inurl:html -inurl:php intitle:index of (mpg|mov|avi|wmv) Movie Name
- Playboy & Rolling Stone to offer back issues on DVD from next month:
Starting next month, people who enjoy fine writing -- oh, and nude photography -- will be able to order a boxed collection of some of Hugh M. Hefner's very favorite issues of Playboy, all to appreciate from the comfort of their own mansion.
Bondi Digital Publishing of New York, a three-year-old company that publishes magazine archives in digital editions, will be putting out a DVD-ROM set with page-by-page reproductions of all 72 issues of Playboy published in the 1950s. [via Huffington Post]
- Yesterday, former Arkansas state representative, a man named Jim Bob Duggar, and his wife had their 17th child, and right afterwards he and his wife said they want more. See that? Another Republican with no plans to pullout [via Tonight Show]
- Three men are sitting in the maternity ward of a hospital waiting for the imminent birth of their respective children. One's an Englishman, one a Scotsman and the other a Jamaican. They are all very nervous and pacing the floor. All of a sudden the doctor bursts through the double doors saying: "Gentlemen you won't believe this but your wives have all had their babies within 5 minutes of each other." The men are beside themselves with happiness and joy. "And", said the doctor, "They have all had little boys." The fathers are ecstatic and congratulate each other over and over. "However, we do have one slight problem," the Doctor said. "In all the confusion we may have mixed the babies up getting them to the nursery and would be grateful if you could join us there to try and help identify them." With that the Scotsman raced past the doctor and bolted to the nursery. Once inside he picked up a dark skinned infant with dreadlocks saying,"There's no doubt about it, this boy is mine!" The doctor looked bewildered and said, "Well sir, of all the babies I would have thought that maybe this child could be of Jamaican descent". "True", said the Scotsman, "but one of the other two is English and I'm not taking the risk."