Monday 6 August 2007

Pattaya Property

A leading estate agent in Pattaya commented over the weekend that he had not had one inquiry during the month of July 07. He didn't mean not one sale, he really meant not one inquiry. Is this one agent having a bad month or an indication of a flat property market? The latter scenario seems the most likely but development continues apace in all sectors with the developers generally holding their nerve and not openly discounting their properties. Given we are in a buyers market, discounting must be a factor but on a case by case basis rather than a publicly announced policy.

Sierra Tangos

  • BBC iPlayer - I received my e-mail invitation today to sign up for BBC iPlayer. I'm thinking Eastenders, Casualty, Grumpy Old Women here I come. I followed the start up instructions and was only mildy aggrieved when I was forced to switch from Firefox to Internet Explorer. I registered with both BBC.co.uk and BBC iPlayer and then went to download the player and all I got was an invalid password message. After much digging around I found the following hidden away in the help section:
    • Downloading programmes outside the UK - The BBC is using Geo-IP technology to identify where someone is situated based on the location of their ISP. This ensures that only internet users in the UK can download and enjoy programmes on BBC iPlayer. However, once you've downloaded a programme to your computer you can watch it from anywhere in the world.
    Pity their e-mail invitation software isn't as clever!!!!!!
  • The renovation of Living Dolls 1 is almost complete and on opening night party is planned with free drinks and 200Baht bar fines. Keep your eyes peeled for the date. [via Pattaya Secrets]
  • A young man moved into a new apartment on his own, and went to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox. While there, an attractive young lady came out of the apartment next to the mailboxes wearing a robe. The boy smiled at the young woman and she started a conversation with him.
    As they talked, her robe slipped open, and it was obvious that she had nothin
    g else on. The poor kid broke into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact. After a few minutes, she placed her hand on his arm and said, "Let's go into my apartment; I hear someone coming."
    He followed her into her apartment; she closed the door and leaned against it
    , allowing her robe to fall off completely. Now nude, she purred at him, "What would you say is my best feature?" Flustered and embarrassed, he finally squeaked, "It's got to be your ears!"
    Astounded, and a little hurt she asked, "My ears? Look at these breasts; they
    are full and 100% natural! I work out every day! My butt is firm and solid! Look at my skin - no blemishes anywhere! How can you think that the best part of my body is my ears?"
    Clearing his throat, he stammered, "Outside, when you said you heard someone coming? That was me.....".



Save On London SightseeingGreat British Heritage Pass - Buy Online Now!KazooToys.ComGifts for Men: Click HereTry AuctionAds


Universal Swim Board Shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment