Monday 6 May 2013

Songkran 2013 at Kachood Club

I receive plenty of Facebook 'invitations' to Bangkok parties and events but rarely share them on the Rag as my focus is Pattaya. My feeling is if people want info on Bangkok then they can find it on a 1,001 other sites.

There have been exceptions though. For example, I have mentioned the Pimp's Bank Club parties a  couple of times because they have a sizable stable of very attractive ladies in their employ and host some original party themes. Now another Bangkok club has caught my eye for the very same reason. It is Kachood Club. The following video will give you an idea of what they are about and why hey caught my eye. Enjoy.



If you normally split your holiday time between Bangkok and Pattaya then Bank and Kachood might well be worth a few hours of your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment