Saturday 5 July 2008

Buffalo Bar, Peppermint & Beach Club

  • Some nights in Buffalo Bar at around 7.45pm all the staff do a procession around the bar with two oversized phallic symbols presumably for good luck and/or good dick. Whichever takes your fancy. Of course the procession is an ideal opportunity for customers to check out all the girls without even leaving their seats. I was in the bar for last nights procession and took a few photos for your edification...

 

 

  • Peppermint is catering for it's smoking customers in a new and innovative way. I was in there last night enjoying the large selection of beauties on offer and decided to take a toilet break. I head in to the loo and find two punters sitting in the loo at a table set up for smokers. I shit you not. Taking a piss or taking the piss, not sure. How desperate must you be for a fag that you are prepared to sit in the pisser for your fix. Thing is, the more I thought about the idea the more I liked it. I think all bars should put there smoking sections in the loo. I just have to learn how to hold my breath for the duration of a piss. This could prove a problem as I have learnt from experience that when I have my dick in hand, I switch to serial processing. I find it impossible to multi-task in that situ. Strange but true.

 

  • I revisited Beach Club last night with a couple of pals and within seconds of finding seats, we were swarmed by hostesses. This is a first for me in Beach Club and must be a clear indication of quiet times and hungry ho-stesses. Not only were we knee deep in attractive hosties but more than a few of the table dancers moved my muscle from afar. Worth a look if you are in the area. If you are not, then boo sucks. 

 

  • Happy Go Go had it's usual all-star dance team on show last night but that wasn't what caught my eye. As you enter Happy, in the corner to your right is a table with requisite table top dancer. Now I've been led to believe that new girls are 'broken in' on this table so they lose their inhibitions before moving centre stage. Well last night, the girl on this corner table was awesooooooome. She had the lot, face, figure and I've no doubt, a sparkling personality although I didn't actually get to speak to her. As much as I tried to attract her attention short of buying her a drink, the more she took evasive action and when her set was over, she shot upstairs. Maybe this one's worth a drink. Next time...

 

  • Liquid Lounge is now open on LK Metro and the following shots are from last night

 

 

  • It's a poor photo I know, but the renovation work moves on at Gorkle. It will soon re-open as Ice with a Club Blu like coyote theme.

 

 

  • Low-cost airline Nok Air has cut salaries and reduced domestic routes in order to save costs. CEO Patee Sarasin yesterday said the airline would cut management pay by 20 per cent. There are 30 to 40 people at management level who will be affected. The move is expected to save Bt4 million per month. Meanwhile, the airline is considering increasing fares by up to Bt240. "The airline has already lost Bt114 million, which is lower than was reported earlier," Patee said.

   

 

  • A couple of shots from Walking Street last night

and finally, a photo of short term optimism from Happy Go Go alley...

 

  • Chinese S.W.A.T. perform anti-terrorist drills in preparation for the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing. There's just nothing I can add that will do justice to this photo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment