- The Big Mango reopens softly in a new location in Bangkok on June 3rd at 4.00pm. The old Big Mango in Nana was a very popular place so the new bar with new ideas is worth a look the next time you are in Bangkok. Ed. yeah, I know it's not humour but if I wait for my next 'News' post it will be too late for the opening.
Riddle - I have keys that open no locks, I have space, but there is no room. You can enter, but you can't go in. I am........ [scroll down for answer]
- A very pretty young speech therapist was getting nowhere with her 'Stammerers Action' group. She had tried every technique in the book without the slightest success. Finally, thoroughly exasperated, she said,
'If any of you can tell me the name of the town where you were born, without stuttering, I will have wild and passionate sex with you until your muscles ache and your eyes water. So, who wants to go first?'
The Englishman piped up, 'B-b-b-b-b-b-b-irmingham', he said.
'That's no use, Trevor' said the speech therapist, 'Who's next?'.
The Scotsman raised his hand and blurted out, 'P-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-aisley'.
'That's no better. There'll be no wild sex for you either afraid, Hamish.
How about you, Paddy?'.
The Irishman took a deep breath and eventually blurted out, 'London'.
'That's Brilliant, Paddy!', said the speech therapist and immediately set about living up to her promise. After 15 minutes of exceptionally steamy wild sex, the couple paused for breath and Paddy said, 'd-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-erry'
- In his new book, former Bush press secretary Scott McClellan says he was left out in the dark. You know what, Scott? Us too. But you were standing next to the light switch. (Will Durst)
- In his new book, former White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan slams the Bush administration claiming they were dishonest and misleading. President Bush is expected to react as soon as the book editors release the tape version of the book. (Pedro Bartes)
- Riddle answer - A computer keyboard