Sunday 15 June 2008

News

  • I had a wander down Walking Street last night and the US Navy was noticeable by it's absence. We started the night at the Beer Garden (BG)for a few cheap beers and decided to line our stomachs with food to soak up the beer. The Thai noodles were great. Because of the pleasant setting we stayed longer than intended in the BG and were finally motivated to move by one of the group saying he came to Pattaya to see tits not ships.

First port of call after BG was Casanovy which normally has a few lovelies in my spec but sadly not last night. Maybe only half the normal staff were on duty so one quick drink and we relocate to Beavers. It's a small bar, (I'm being kind) but the girls put in plenty of effort to make things look bigger! We squeezed in between the side wall dance tables and the handsome one in the group instantly had two cuties to molest and molest them he did. I'm facing the wall and a girl comes up behind me and starts massaging my back. I'm not interested so without seeing her, I pull her from behind me and pass her to a pal sitting next to me. She has the face of an angel. I mean really, really, effing pretty and I've just passed her on without checking her out first. What a pisser. My mates all over her and all I can do is sit there with my tongue hanging out. When will I learn!!

Next up was What's Up as one of the group is stalking the Jacuzzi girl with plats and large silicone saddle bags. He actually made progress with her on this visit as she had him for a drink. No doubt we will have to go back there every time we are out so he can get some recompense for the drink. Stalking to continue.

Next we dived in to Club Misty's which continues to pull in the punters. This has to be one of the most successful relocation stories in the history of Fun Town. I know I can be a bit late to the party but I asked one of the waitresses why one particular stunner was still in the bar so late in the evening. She tells me that that particular girl has more upstairs sierra tangos than any other girl in the bar. And how much would that set me back asks I. The waitress replies that they do an all inclusive deal for 60mins for Bt1,800/-. That's bar fine(?), room and girl. I've always been a bit of a realist so I asked her if I could have the 30min rate. Waitress wanders off mouthing some Isaan pleasantries which were way beyond my ken. Now Bt1,800/- is about what you'd pay in a north Pattaya massage parlour for a soapie soapie so I'm not sure it's a steal. That said, if you were to bar fine a go go girl for short time and pay for a room you'd probably end up spending more than Bt1,800/- so I guess you pays your money and takes your choice.

I've always been a big fan of Happy Go Go but haven't been in for a couple of months so we went there after Club Misty.  I must have been in Happy hundreds of times but probably only barf'd twice. Not sure why this is. Maybe chasing the stars who are chasing the Japanese punters is a big mistake. Last night the usual hard dancing troupe were in for the show but other than that there was little to move the muscle. Is Happy starting to slip. Probably not. It was late so maybe the stars were already out for the night.

The group I was with were just starting to get a beer buzz but I had to exit stage left to make sure I was ready for an early start today. It required extraordinary will power to walk away but I knew that I was close to consuming that beer that kills all common sense so away in to the night go I on Ricky Roadster's motor cyke taxi.  

 

  • The Pattaya Ghost has been reporting that the smoking ban is all but dead in the Walking Street bars. I have to say I didn't see many smokers in the bars I went in and my shirt passed the smell test when I got home. There again, Ricky Roadster probably blew the fumes away.

My take on this is non smokers should only drink in bars that enforce the ban otherwise we are just going to slip back to the bad old days of killing ourselves with secondary inhalation. Just maybe there are more non smokers than smokers so the bars breaking the ban will do less business and consider enforcing the ban.

 

  • Diamond Go Go is holding a dance competition at 10.00pm, June 23rd

 

 

  • Pattaya City Council, the Tesco Design and Consulting Company and interested parties met at Grand Sole Hotel to discuss plans to construct a parking facility for cars and boats at Bali Hai Pier, South Pattaya. The authorities are intent on making the building environmentally-friendly and will use high-tech architectural methods to this end. When it is approved, the project should be completed within 2 years. [via Pattaya Daily News]

 

  • Bank of Thailand Governor Tarisa Watanagase on Friday voiced concerns regarding declining returns on savings and faster spending --rather than saving -- by consumers who in anticipation of higher inflation are buying now, stating that such action can push inflation to the double-digit level this year.

 

  • Saudi Arabia Plans To Increase Its Oil Output - Saudi Arabia, the world's biggest oil exporter, is planning to increase its output next month by about a half-million barrels a day, according to analysts and oil traders who have been briefed by Saudi officials.

The increase could bring Saudi output to a production level of 10 million barrels a day, which, if sustained, would be the kingdom's highest ever. The move was seen as a sign that the Saudis are becoming increasingly nervous about both the political and economic effect of high oil prices. In recent weeks, soaring fuel costs have sparked demonstrations and protests from Italy to Indonesia. [via HuffPo] Ed. Prices go up quickly but come down slowly. We probably won't see much benefit, if any, at the pumps in Thailand.

 

  •  Public service announcement

The stalker I mentioned above has a very specific spec for his perfect woman. I don't know where I meet these people but he likes a woman with parallel thighs and an arse that can be held in the palm of one hand. Now I'm a tit man myself and I don't really care what's holding them up so I'm easily satisfied. The stalkers spec is far harder to find so it's quite common for me to be loved up and the stalker's pulling me out of a bar to go find his spec. If anybody knows where he can find a one handed arse (on a female) in Pattaya please e-mail pattaya.rag@gmail.com or leave a comment below. I really, really would appreciate it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment