Tuesday 24 June 2008

Pin Ups, Dick Size and Rip Offs

  • Look at the tits on this. scroll down..

 

 

  • Top 10 celebrity sex videos nobody wanted to see at Cracked

 

  • Student bodies - Playboy babe Amanda King

 

 

  • The penis size preference chart by Buzzfeed. Looks like you can have too much of a good thing if it's over 8.25" !!!!!! That's a relief then. The red spot shows the ideal length/girth. I wonder if you can apply one chart to the world. I mean is this a case of one perfect size fits all?  Also, given what comes out of 'em, I wouldn't have thought girth was an issue!! Click on the link above for a clear image.

 

 

  • Playboy girl next door - Amanda Calloway

 

  • I know it's crap but I couldn't resist..

 

 

  • I forgot to include this with yesterday's post. I went to the cinema in The Avenue yesterday to see Kung Fu Panda and when I purchased the tickets, the cashier gave me two tickets, two "Euro 2008" stickers, a card for collecting stamps for free popcorn, a discount card for the bowling alley, a stamped car park ticket and my change. I'm trying to juggle all the bits and pieces when I noticed I'd been short changed by Bt100. I simple said to the cashier that there was a problem with my change and he instantly pulls another Bt100 from the till. I never mentioned the amount but he knew to give me another Bt100. Simply put, if you are a farang and don't check your bills and change then you are going to get done.

 

  • If you've got a kid then Kung Fu Panda is worth a look

 

  • The Avenue now charges for the car park like Big C, even if you've got a stamped ticket

 

No comments:

Post a Comment