Monday 23 June 2008

News

  • I called in to Wet N' Wild Go Go for a toilet break on my way in to town by foot on Saturday and my penicillin inspired Cola cost me Bt70. Taking the piss or what. To add insult to injury, the cashier outsmarted me. I checked the bin with Bt100 note and got a Bt20 note and ten Bt1 coins for change. She obviously knew I was gonna hoover the lot so gambled I wouldn't want to hike 10 coins around with me all night. She was right and I won't be back. Oh, and the penicillin is for a dental problem..

     

  • Visited Gullivers on Walking Street about 1.00am Sunday morning and it was bouncing. Girls were dancing all around the bar and I assumed they were freelancers but it's hard to tell with groups of girls dolled up for a night on the town. I wouldn't risk grabbing a rear end with PC Plod just outside the doors. You could be grabbing more than you can chew!!!!!

 

  • BabyDolls Go Go, Soi 15 Walking Street, Grand Opening/New Owners Party, 8.00pm Saturday, June 28. Fun, games, and a mouth watering selection of food from Palmers will be on offer

 

  • TQ2 Birthday Party for manager Woot, 8.00pm, Friday June 27

 

  • Katoey pick pockets in Pook's, Soi Buakhao [via Katoey Club]

 

  • The young guy who got electrocuted in the flood last week has made the headlines back home in the Sunderland Echo.

 

  • In spite of massive spending on efforts to counter HIV/AIDS, experts warn that many young Thais are still having unsafe sex. The problem, according to Sittichok Chaisupasin, a 16-year-old peer educator, is not a lack of knowledge about HIV, but a lack of interest among young people in acting on what they know. [via Irin News]

 

 

  • Neil Clark's view on Italian anti-football - to quote the immortal Edmund Blackadder, I'd rather French-kiss a skunk than see the Azzurri win a major tournament. Click on the link for the full article.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment