Friday 12 October 2007

Run Of Consecutive Daily Posts To End?

My run of 86 consecutive daily posts could come to an end this weekend so I apologise in advance to my 2 regular readers Nick and Paul! A pal will be dossing on the sofa next to my PC on Friday and Saturday nights and although this wouldn't normally put me off my posts, you don't know this pal. According to his wife he's as talented as a Chinese juggler cause he can snore, fart and scratch his balls all at the same time whilst asleep. Obviously, I don't want to be in close proximity so blog posting is out of the question. My only worry is it may take another 48 hours to fumigate the place after he's gone. If I can slip one in, (a post), to maintain the run, I will, but I'm not overly  optimistic.

The rugby and footie internationals on Saturday are a further complication cause win, lose or draw, I will be in no fit state of mind to do anything but ST - I don't need my mind for that. On the plus side, when I do post, I should have a bucket load of news on the bars cause my pal will want to see them all. The thing is, will I remember!! See you soon, if not sooner.

 

Sierra Tango

 

  • Friday night is party night in Pattaya:
    • Buffalo Bar, Third Road, - Goodbye Rainy Season
    • Sisterz A-Go-Go, Walking Street - Ricky's Birthday
    • TQ2 A-Go-Go, Soi BJ, Walking Street - Mem's Birthday
    • Taboo Club, Covent Garden, Soi 16 Walking Street - Party
    • Sakura Club, Soi 15, Walking Street - Re-opening party

 

  • Major Development Plc is confident in the high-end residential market and plans to launch three luxury condominiums in Pattaya, Sanam Bin Nam and Thong Lo 10 in 2008 and 2009. Managing director Suriya Poolvoralaks said the high-end market remained strong and would not be affected by an economic slowdown. The Pattaya project will have two phases located on a 19-rai site on Jomthien Beach. The first phase worth three billion baht will be launched by the first quarter of 2008 and a second phase worth 1.6 billion by the fourth quarter of 2010. [via Bangkok Post]  

 

 

  • A German university student, armed with a knife, allegedly, attacked a car salesman and stole the car that he was test driving. He threw the staff member out of the car and drove off in the stolen BMW. He tried to sell the car, but ended up getting caught. [via Pattaya Daily News]

 

  • Climax Rock Bar, Walking Street has a new web site.  

 

  • eBay Desktop is now available. Search, bidding, browsing, watching it's all there.

 

  • Top 10 Best Caddy Responses [via Pattaya Secrets]
    • Golfer: "Think I'm going to drown myself in the lake."
      Caddy: "Think you can keep your head down that long?"

    • Golfer: "I'd move heaven and earth to break 100 on this course."
      Caddy: "Try heaven, you've already moved most of the earth."
    • Golfer: "Do you think my game is improving?"
      Caddy: "Yes sir, you miss the ball much closer now."
    • Golfer: "Do you think I can get there with a 5 iron?"
      Caddy: "Eventually."
    • Golfer: "You've got to be the worst caddy in the world."
      Caddy: "I don't think so sir. That would be too much of a coincidence."
    • Golfer: "Please stop checking your watch all the time. It's too much of a distraction."
      Caddy: "It's not a watch - it's a compass."
    • Golfer: "How do you like my game ?"
      Caddy: "Very good sir, but personally, I prefer golf."
    • Golfer: "Do you think it's a sin to play on Sunday?"
      Caddy: "The way you play, sir, it's a sin on any day."
    • Golfer: "This is the worst course I've ever played on."
      Caddy: "This isn't the golf course. We left that an hour ago."
    • And the #1 Caddy Comment.....
      Golfer: "That can't be my ball, it's too old."
      Caddy: "It's been a long time since we teed off, sir"

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment