Today's post marks a milestone I never expected to hit, i.e. one hundred consecutive daily posts. Now in the scheme of things, this is not really much of an achievement at all but you have to consider the pressure I'm under here in Pattaya. Not 10 mins from where I type, as the motor-cyke taxi flies, lies temptation in every way, shape and form. Instead of spending hours pressing on this spongy old keyboard I could easily have been pressing a different type of button and don't think it didn't cross my mind a few thousand times a minute as I sat here blogging. What my point exactly? Oh yes, I now think this puts my achievement in a far better perspective.
Whether temptation will finally get the better of me or not only time will tell but I hope you found something of interest in the first 100 posts. If you didn't, please let me know and I will stop fart arsing around with this blog and head down Soi 6....... Subject to your response, this could well be my last post.........
- Sisterz Go Go, Walking Street - party tonight 9.00pm
- TQ2 now open from 5.00pm - with a double shift of girls from 8.00pm to midnight. Happy Hour from 5.00pm to 10.00pm
- Pettersen leads LPGA Thailand Event - Suzann Pettersen topped yet another LPGA Tour leaderboard Thursday
Thai amateur Ariya Jutanugarn, at 11 years, 11 months, 2 days the youngest qualifier to play an LPGA Tour event. Jutanugarn, 10 strokes back after a 3-over 75, broke Michelle Wie's mark of 12 years, 4 months, 14 days set in the 2002 Takefuji Classic. Beverly Klass holds the overall record, playing a 1967 event in Dallas at 10 years, 6 months, 3 days. Jutanugarn's 13-year-old sister, Moriya, served as her caddie.
- There's a gathering of bikers at Baen Saen this weekend with a concert scheduled for Saturday evening. Several thousand bikers turned out for last year's event. Get yer leathers out. Ed. Not been the same since Brando went Mod.
- Recently received a great service from Worldwide Product Supplies. They have sourcing offices in Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Hong Kong and China and they found top quality products for me at prices I couldn't beat. If you buy goods in volume from Asia, then check them out.
- Vietnam is the latest country to get caught up in sex tape mania, thanks the internet leakage of 19-year-old Hoang Thuy Linh engaged in a bedroom tryst with a rather excitable young man. The media is calling it a "Paris Hilton moment," which it is except that instead of vaulting an obscure rich kid with no other discernible talents on to the international stage, it has taken an actual celebrity and destroyed her life. Linh was already well-known in her country for playing a virginal school girl on television, but now her show is canceled and experts say the public may never forgive her for her transgression. [via Fleshbot]
- PCPal is a free easy-to-use tool that notifies you about problems in your PC and helps you fix them. PCPal helps
- Singapore Airlines flew the first commercial flight of the Airbus 380, the world's largest passenger plane, on Thursday. Why is it here? Well, just think of all those Singapore Airlines girls with their legs in the air......
- Paddy walks past a new pub and sees a sign in the window, Pies 50p, Wanks 10p, he couldn't believe his luck. He goes in and sees a stunning blonde barmaid and asks her "are you the one that gives the wanks?" "Yes" she replies. "Well" he says " wash yer ferking hands, cause I want a pie" [via Perro, Pattaya Secrets]
- President Bush is in a tough spot. On one hand, he wants to be sympathetic to the people who’ve lost their homes in the California wildfires; on the other, he doesn’t want to appear more sympathetic to the wealthy mostly white people who live in Malibu than he was to the people who lived in New Orleans. So what he’s doing tomorrow is he’s making a visit to LL Cool J’s house. [via Jimmy Kimmel Live]