The weekend went much as expected with the Chinese Juggler and there can't be many bars we didn't visit on Walking Street. The problem is there were so many, looking back through the alcoholic haze, they all seem to have merged into one. I've limited my comments to the ones where I am sure I have the correct flash back with the correct bar name.
As previously mentioned Oasis Cayote, Soi 8 has already closed down. We went back to look for Snake's beautiful tout but it was not to be. We had another look in Sexy Girls A-Go-Go Soi 8 and that didn't impress me as much this week as it did last week but maybe that's because you've all been in and barf'd the lookers.
Had a look in Happy A-Go-Go and all I can say is wow! The stars now dress in a new black maids outfit with one black net stocking. Maybe they couldn't afford a pair for each girl. I'm not much of a show lover but the one in Happy is all about enthusiastic dancing commando style with girls slipping down the poles head first. Ring side seats were much in demand with the coffin dodgers of the community. I had my eye on an absolute stunner who would give any Page 3 girl a run for her money. The thing is the Happy girl hadn't been airbrushed like the Page 3 girl. She was purfic in the flesh. Problem is another pal had tipped up named Loy and he was straight in to it. After he'd performed his normal medical inspection and passed her fit he was a bit offended by the ladies request for 2,000 Baht for ST. Loy feels he is entitled to a discount cause he still has his own teeth but the lovely lady didn't see it that way. He managed to get her phone number in the hope he could meet her outside office hours but I wouldn't hold my breath. I don't see this lady being Macauley Caulkin too often. In fact she's sponsor material so some fat wallet will snap her up sooner rather than later. I would love to share her number with you but that will have to wait until I've chanced my arm with her.............
Next port of call was Beach Club and it's just a shadow of it's former self. Hardly enough girls to go around and the ones they had were just lazily going through the motions. From being one of the most popular bars on the street this now is amongst the also rans.
Next up was Living Dolls Showcase and it left the exactly the same impression as Beach Club. A bar that appears to have slipped from top 5 ranking of a year ago. Very short on lookers but I accept I may just have gone in on a bad night when all stars were barf'd. It will take another visit to confirm if it was just a bad night or not.
Peppermint was buzzing and there were lookers a-plenty. Got chatting with a hostess I know from her days in the Atlantic Bar and she gave me a tip I will share with you. She agreed Peppermint had plenty of lookers but she said none of them is close in looks/figure to No 87. Sadly No 87 wasn't in the house so would however get's there first, please send me a photo ( email@example.com )to share with other Rag readers.
Finished the night in U Too Bar, Second Road, to watch the rugby and I have been advised by Loy that I have been banned from the bar for 1 month for breaking a number of glasses at the final whistle. As this news came from Loy I will assume it's bollocks but if you can't celebrate England beating France in France then......... Engurlanddddddddddddddd.
- Hundreds of well-wishers gathered on Sunday outside a Bangkok hospital where deeply-revered King Bhumibol Adulyadej was recovering after treatment for poor blood flow in the brain. The 79-year-old king was taken to Bangkok's Siriraj Hospital around 9:00 am (0200 GMT) Saturday after he "experienced a weakness on the right side of his body," the royal household said in a statement. Scans revealed a minimal cerebral ischemia on the left side of his brain, meaning part of his brain was not receiving enough blood to function normally, the statement said. [via Inquirer.net]
- Loy Krathong and Food Festival will be at Walking street from 23 – 25 November 2007. The Festival is for Thais and tourists to enjoy the selection of Thai foods, International foods and Thai culture [via Pattaya Daily News]
- Missed Opportunities - Hollyoaks babe Gemma Atkinson traveled to Pattaya,Thailand to shoot her 2008 calendar. 'They sent me to Thailand for the shoot and it was amazing,' Gemma, 22, told Nowmagazine.co.uk in an exclusive interview. 'We stayed at this gorgeous hotel in Pattaya and I was given really gorgeous designer bikinis to wear. The ones I liked best were by Melissa Odabash, who makes bikinis specially for girls with big boobs. 'We worked solidly for five days in Pattaya then we had two days off at the end so we went to Bangkok. It was amazing. We went to a ladyboy show. It was fantastic. The ladyboy had a better boob job than me!'
- Pattaya police have apprehended a gang of five people involved in the killing of a female worker from the Mona Lisa Korean Karaoke Bar. The alleged murderers were still in Pattaya working at another karaoke bar in Central Pattaya. They said that they stole the woman’s car worth 41,000 Baht with the intention of selling it and sharing the proceeds.
- Six German tourists and a Thai tour guide were killed after being swept away by flash floods while exploring a cave at in southern Thailand, police said today. The victims were trekking through the Khao Sok national park in Surathani province yesterday, when heavy rainfall caused flash floods that sent water surging through the cave, which was near a waterfall, Thai police say. [via Breaking News]
- Search Free Apps - Looking for free apps then try this search engine which trawls 600 specialist free app sites to find what you want
- Rugby World Cup - Black Humour [via Sunday Times]
- Police found the body of a dead man ﬂoating in the Tasman sea. The victim was wearing an All Blacks rugby shirt, stockings and suspenders, a blonde wig, red lipstick and mascara. Police removed the shirt to save his family any embarrassment
- What’s the difference between the All Blacks and a woman’s bra? Answer: Both have lots of support, but the All Blacks have no cup
- Rugby programme for this weekend
- Saturday: France meet England at St Denis, 8pm
- Sunday: South Africa meet Argentina at St Denis, 8pm
- Monday: New Zealand meet Australia at Charles de Gaulle airport, 1pm
- The All Blacks are to be rebranded. From now on they will be known as Rainbow Warriors - sunk by the French again
- What’s the difference between an All Black and an arsonist? An arsonist wouldn’t waste ﬁve matches
- Why do the All Blacks always have two to a hotel room when they’re on tour? So one can perform the Heimlich manoeuvre when the other one chokes
- What would the 7th v 8th playoff match be called in the World Cup if there were one? Answer: Bledisloe Cup