Saturday 31 May 2008

Humour

  • The unstoppable virus

I thought you would want to know about this e-mail virus. It appears to affect those who were born prior to 1960. Symptoms:
1. Causes you to send the same e-mail twice. Done that!
2. Causes you to send a blank e-mail! That too!
3. Causes you to send e-mail to the wrong person. Yep!
4. Causes you to send it back to the person who sent it to you. Uh huh!
5. Causes you to forget to attach the attachment. Well darn!
6. Causes you to hit "SEND" before you've finished. Oh no - not again!
7. Causes you to hit "DELETE" instead of "SEND." Damn! I just hate that!
8. Causes you to hit "SEND" when you should "DELETE." Oh No!

It is called the "C-Nile Virus."  Hmmm....Have I already posted this?

 

 

  • A man is about to have sex with a really fat woman, so he climbs on top of her. "Can I turn the ceiling light off?" he asks. "Why?" she replies, "Are you feeling a bit shy?" "No," he says, "because it's burning my ass!"

   

 

  • St. Peter is at the Pearly Gates checking up on the people waiting to enter Heaven. He asks the next one in line, 'So, who are you, and what did you do on Earth?' The fellow says, 'I'm Barack Hussein Obama, and I was the first black to be elected President of the United States'. St. Peter says, 'The U.S.? A black President? You gotta be kidding me! When did this happen?' And Obama says,..."about twenty minutes ago".

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment