Monday 5 May 2008

News

  • A hard-hitting UK poster campaign is warning men that sleeping with a woman who has been forced to be a prostitute will make them a rapist. The Home Office initiative is aimed at making "sex buyers" think twice about paying for the services of trafficked women. [via Sky News]

sextraffick.jpg


  • I went to see the movie Iron Man over the weekend and it is real quality up to the fourth quarter. Establishing who the Iron Man is, how he become the Iron Man and how he made his body armor is really well done but sadly the movie ends weakly for me because the same quality doesn't go in to the making of the bad guy. Visually stunning, with awesome special effects this movie is worth Bt120 of anybody's money, regardless of my gripe. I read somewhere that there is a brilliant bonus scene after the credits but I missed it. Would somebody please tell me what I missed.

downey-gauntlet.jpg


  • Askmen produced a list of the Top 10 Sin Cities in the world and the top 5 in reverse order are:

5th - Rio de Janeiro

4th - Las Vegas

3rd - Amsterdam

2nd - Tijuana

1st - Pattaya - say what!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment